Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Slightly Better

The only thing that has made me feel better is receiving my Cotton Robin quilt back from its travels across the world.  I can’t show it yet but it is spectacular.  I think it is the best of all these years,  it has been assembled with such precise work and design.

I love it!

I am better, slightly. I’ve lost about 7 lbs so far, the Valtrex makes me ever so slightly queasy.

It is still more  comfortable to be in a dark room then have light pierce my eye. My pain has changed today it’s not as intense inside my head. But it still is bothering me at my temple and inside my ear.  And my eye still is very irritated.  And my hair on my scalp is like needles.

Eye and ear.  That’s where I’m getting the stabbing pains now. New development is that my throat on that side is sore so I don’t know whether it’s coming through there or it’s just irritated or what.  So much fun.

My friend called from NJ and she hasn’t been following along. So when she asked how I was, she got an earful!

If I lived in Colorado I would have the right medicine!

5 comments:

  1. I'm happy to read that you're better. Your description sounds too much like stroke. I can't imagine the pain and misery that you're having to endure.
    Here's an idea! Want me to come to BR and we'll jump a flight to Colorado? lol My passport is ready! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there anything meds that the doctor gave you for this or is it one of those things you just have to let it run its course like the common cold? I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry the pain is attacking like that. I can truly relate to the pain as I spent years with recurring episodes. Light is excruciating. For me moving air especially I if it brushed a hair on my cheek or forehead was horrible. The pain in the throat is something that I don't have experience with but I had multiple dental exams because my teeth hurt so badly. The pain over the eyes that feels like a tic of pain was what I called twinges any could easily bring me to tears. Please watch yourself and take care of you. And if you are going to travel ask the doctor for a prescription of Valtrex to carry with you. Hopefully it will never recur, but much better safe than.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geezzzz I'm sure you could find a corner to stand on for some of that medicine they sell out west! HA Sure hope you get better SOON!!!!!! We all feel for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!