Monday, June 10, 2019

Recuperate

I have had shingles twice before and even had the shot.  So if this is a mild case, I am sure the real thing would have killed me.

Every day there is a new thing.  Today it is the eye irritation and the pain deep in my ear.  Oh and my scalp, my hair hurts !!  I put a small clip Barrett to keep my bangs off my forehead, and the stupid clip hurts!  I had to take it out at supper.

But I can tell it is changing and hopefully nearing the end of this intense torture.

Have you ever wondered if you could withstand torture by some sadistic fiend?  Well, I can.  And I only have a few breakdowns a day.


7 comments:

  1. I am glad you are on the downside of the shingles. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you take an antiviral while it is active? I hate it but it has helped. Mine was very persistent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your pain with shingles and then some I believe--I had mine in Sept of 2018 and was really sick for for 4 months--am still in pain--my right side ---you can read about my case on my other site--di's workbasket site--will have to go down a few posts to find it--and even that doesn't come close to really telling everyone how bad I was--
    I can not take the shots--as I am allergic to the preservative that is in the shot!!
    take care my friend--it does get better--!!
    luv, di

    ReplyDelete
  4. MIL had them in her hair, ears, mouth, and face - she was MISERABLE - sending you all good wishes for the pain to subside sooner instead of later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so awful to go through this. Glad you are on the downward part of it...but it's still painful.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I feel for you! I got the double shot one and I hope it keeps the shingles away. I hope this passes very quickly. My prayers for a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!