Thursday, June 6, 2019

Big Change For the Surgery

Now it is cancelled altogether.

Seems I have developed a case of shingles across my face of all things.   So anesthesia doesn’t want to touch me.  Go figure

Damn, this is frustrating.

Now I feel like crap where before I was OK.  And it gets put off another month.  I am certainly not going to go thru the pain I did with my knee when I got MRSA.

Nope.  Not if I can help it!

So more waiting.  At least I won’t have to deal with problems in Europe with medications being adjusted and what not.   So there is that.


6 comments:

  1. What a hassle -- good luck with the shingles. MIL had them and so has DH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the Shingrix shot in April and the second this week and I am happy. I think I have told you that I have a shingles infection that causes me to have vestibular neurinitis and trigeminal neuralgia. I have had issues for well over 20 years but the shot has allowed me not to fear feeling unstable for the last two months. I know it will have different effects for everyone, but I am thrilled. Enjoy the trip and good luck on the surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they say shingles is really painful, brother in law had them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you are not destined to have this surgery. My granddaughter (15) got them on her face, she was miserable. I was just thinking about you, they were talking about Baton Rouge and the flooding. Stay safe. Pet your puppies for me. I will think good things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about another bump in the road. Try to have a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy heck!!! Hubby just got his 2nd shingles shot..I can't get mine for a few weeks...on antibiotics for infection in jaw..had tooth removed yesterday...worse part is not eating!!! HA Hang in there...hope your shingles out break isn't too severe, although, a little of shingles goes a long way!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!