Wednesday, June 5, 2019

A Bit of Change for my Surgery

Doc K has decided he wants to do my surgery at Our Lady of the Lake rather than Baton Rouge General.  Same day, different place.  Just so you know.

I spent an hour and a half at the Ortho Doc this morning.  They always take forever to see patients.  I have my mother’s bones, and that is not all such a good thing.

Afterwards we headed to the Apple store to see about getting the Live Photos aspect of the camera settings turned off.  While I was waiting for the Apple Genius to help us, I sat in on a mini class about features in the Notes Section. I use Notes a lot.  Now I REALLY want the Apple Pencil! I guess I have to wait for Christmas though since my birthday was in January, MA-ahm!  

I will put it in my NOTES under “ What I want for Christmas.”


2 comments:

  1. Tell me about inherited bones. Not mine, my husband's, he has so many things from his mom that are difficult to deal with. We didn't know much about his biological dad so that is tough. really strange finding out about his dad when he was almost 70. He was raised by another man who either didn't know he wasn't biologically his or just accepted him. My husband was the 4th of 5 children so either is possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are not having any issues with your knee replacement. I would love to turn off the Live photos on my work iPhone. I hate that thing. I have to remember every time I go to take a picture to manually turn it off before I take a picture. I don't understand the point of a live photo. I guess someone at Apple had to find a project to do so they would look good and keep their job.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!