Monday, August 19, 2019

Quilters Art Challenge journal covers

Every two months a challenge is issued by my good friend Carol on the Facebook Art Quilt Challenge. This time it was to find product packaging and create an art piece using similar colors.

I started very late because of my health issues with shingles in my eye preventing me from seeing well, and of course the surgery. But I think I finished strong!

There are two journals there.

My product was these cocktail napkins I scored from Albertsons for 50 cents.  I LOVE those  colors!!!










6 comments:

  1. Cool Challenge. Your's turned out great.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about finishing strong!
    Enjoyed our chat Sunday night. Thanks for helping me find humor in failure. :) Though I am getting closer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, aren't you a clever little bugger! Even after all your health issues and travels! Yea for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cover turned out fabulous! The background fabric was a genius choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You finished strong, indeed! Great journal covers.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!