Thursday, November 7, 2019

I think I will call it Leafs Me Alone, I’m Quilting








I have been participating in the Leafy Quilt Sew Along with Melanie and a nice international group of quilters. Amazing how we all have the same things in common wherever we live!









I now have it to the quilted stage and only need the binding done.  Monday night  I showed the quilt at the modern guild and they loved it!


I also showed them Mary Kate’s new baby quilt for her son that I made from the scraps left over from my Leafy quilt.

I’m now linking up with Melanie’s group.   go and see what amazing creations we all made at #LeafyQuilt

3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you had gotten the leaf quilt top done much less it quilted. Good for you! It turned out wonderful. That stripy little quilt is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your leaf quilt quilted is amazing. Love it!!! And the baby quilt turned out great!!!! Love it too!!!!! You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!