Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Exciting night

Last night was exciting because it was our Modern Quilt Guild meeting and I got to see all my besties!

But Tonight was exciting because McGee is such an idiot.  He got hold of one of Frank's syringes and we found the packaging and the body of the syringe but not the needle.  While I was panicking, Frank was tearing the dog beds apart.  He found it in one of the beds in our room, where we have the baby gate and he is not supposed to be in there........just sayin'

So McGee lives to tell tales another day.

From last night's meeting.  

Tracy is such a color wizard!  



This is the funniest pumpkin I ever saw!  The classes got to create their own pumpkin displays for the school.  I have no idea if this won, but it should have!



Crissi gave is a presentation on Containing Your Scraps and Cleaning Up Your Room  I got some great ideas.    


Lori always has great ideas.....just sayin'


This is Brigitta from Germany, she is really a member of  our group all the way in Germany.  Now we have two German members, one in country and one out of country!  That's amazing.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...that first pumpkin is ADORABLE!!! I hope it won too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful you got to meet up with your quilt friends.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!