Thursday, November 14, 2019

Resin

I bought some resin to make some journal covers for some people for Christmas.  And I bought some watercolour inks in a tube so I can make some multiple Mono prints from a show I watched today.

We have had Sawyer for two days now, we’ll, I have had Sawyer for two days now.  And I finally got to sit down  and watch this art show.  Frank pissed  me off because about half way into the show  the cable was acting up and I pushed a few buttons but was afraid I’d shut it down totally and I wanted to see this technique.  I watched it through the greyed screen and those three revolving dots.  No biggy, you should see my iPad screen after I dropped it!

Frank comes in and there is 5 minutes left in the technique.  I say NO!  He says I’m Going to fix it.  I say NO!  He says I’m just going to turn it off and see if this clears up, NO, NO, NO! I say

And Boom, just like that, he turns it off.  And guess what.
It never came back on.  Just like I was afraid of happening.

He will not get a monoprint nor a resin journal from Santa this year.

5 comments:

  1. But he was going to fix it! He meant well and knew he was right until you proved him wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move over bassets, Frank is joining you in the doghouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Sounds like Terry. But just like my dogs, when I say NO...he doesn't. lol. I look forward to seeing a journal and how you used the resin.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!