Thursday, December 12, 2019

Remember Me Fat Quarter Quilt Exchange

One of my quilt guilds, Remember Me, had our annual Xmas Party on Tuesday.  Every February we exchange bags of 13+ fat quarters with the idea that the person will make a quilt top from the FQs. 

The top two quilt tops were made and exchanged by members, and for some reason I did not take photos of the rest of them......hmmm.i





I drew Crissi's name and she drew mine!!  Hers was a set of very traditional fabrics nearly identical to the year before.  I did a paperpieced star for her.  
Absolutely amazing  !
And I felt so inadequate for the first time in my quilting career!







3 comments:

  1. I don't know what you were feeling inadequate about....these are beautiful!
    So glad to get to see you in action at the SLW workshop. This is your kind of quilting--you're a natural. I had fun but wish we'd have had a little more time to play and laugh together. To avoid getting shushed, I need to keep in mind that a workshop a is not a retreat. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get over the inadequate feelings, girl! Your work is personal, bold, unconventional, inspirational, beautiful, YOU!
    As you would say, "I mean, what more could you ask?"

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!