Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Day 16 Jack and Gourdy Porch Show

Day 16 of my Porch Quilt Show is all about a Halloween Party. This is “Jack and Gourdy Throw a Party”. Get it? Also one of my favorites. Remember the Birthday Cake quilt?  This is also a Buggy Barn pattern where you Slice the fabric squares and Rearrange the pieces. I did this quilt with two of my friends, one of whom has sinned passed away. She was so uncomfortable with the Improv process that she recut every piece until they were all alike and for together perfectly!  #quiltswissy #quiltsanddogs #porchshowquilts #porchshow #jackandgourdy



2 comments:

  1. Love it. You are popping up all over my feed for the quilt show! You are making a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a fun Halloween quilt! You are really giving people something to look forward to every day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!