Thursday, April 9, 2020

Cable and internet went out this morning. I have never wanted to watch TV more in my entire life!  Finally back on now.

Look at all the people stopping by and taking photos!

So here is Day 17 of the Porch Quilt Show!  This is a mid sized piece I call Community. It was created in response to a challenge in my Baton Rouge Modern Quilt Guild. It was supposed to be bigger but I was over making all those houses. I figured 12 could make a community. Any more would have been a city!




This quilt is unique because it has a nubby minkie on the back. So soft!  #quiltsanddogs #quiltswissy #porchquiltshow.

2 comments:

  1. I do so love this one!!!! I made great grand daughter a quilt using Minkie on the back and for the animals on the front. It is SO soft!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I don't remember it, but it is a good pne.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!