Sunday, April 12, 2020

Day 18 Porch Quilt Show

OOPS!  Forgot the pictures!!

My agapanthus are ready to burst into bloom. They are the first things I have that will signal spring. I say that though as the trees are already all green.

Today is Day 18 of the Porch Quilt Show.  As the floodwaters came up the bunny quilt I was making to put away for my first grandchild was destroyed. So I don’t have a bunny quilt. This is the most Easter-y quilt I have.

Made from feedsacks and Liberty of London fabrics it was a Lotto Block challenge from one of the guilds.

I never win so I didn’t even think about it. And it has been the only Quilt Lotto I have ever won in all these years!!

#quiltswissy #quiltsanddogs #porchquiltshow


3 comments:

  1. When the water comes up, the world goes away. It's raining buckets here in Iowa today, but just to the north of us, it's colder and fluffier I hear. Though I'd love to see the quilt. I brought out a favorite quilt to hang out, but the weather has been wet or windy, so no go. Take care, how are the puppies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the flood is finally in the rear view mirror. I know there are times that it seems to be a magnifying mirror but you have come so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt is very pretty and has a vintage look to it. Good choice for Easter. So sad about the bunny quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!