Thursday, October 22, 2020

What Did I Buy in Ocean Springs?

 Swooze (aka Suzette) asked me what I bought!!!  

Well.....sit back!

I got a cat mask, a cat cup, a cat poster, a book on wildflowers from the Walker Anderson Museum.  

A cup from Walter Anderson’s brother Peter’s Shearwater Pottery Shop.

Three fat quarters, spider fabric and a pattern from the Block Therapy Quilt Shop. I would like to show you the pattern but I cannot find it at the present moment.

And an amazing necklace piece from the Pink Rooster Shop.      Mia Kaye made it from estate sales up and down the coast.  









4 comments:

  1. Love the cat on the poster and cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spider fabric is fabulous! You picked up some nice things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judging on what you bought it looks like you had fun shopping!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, look at you! Appears you had a great time! Well deserved with all you've been through lately. Hope you're feeling better! I'm behind in blog reading!!! Trying to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!