Monday, October 19, 2020

Much Needed Rest on the Beach


 Me and three of my quilting friends headed to Ocean Springs on Monday last.  It was the trip that was rescheduled from Hurricane Sally.  We had weather so perfect there was only one cloud the whole week and it looked like a feather!  

I got very little sewing done, but we did a lot of walking in town and on the beach. We talked, and shared and cooked and healed.  

We went to Walter Anderson Museum and Shearwater Pottery which was his brother a Peter Anderson’s work.  I bought things at both places.  

We went to Block Therapy Quilt Shop on Friday then ate at the Shed which is an amazing BBQ joint in Gauthier MS.  

Sigh.....I needed that!  















5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and amazing. What did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really relaxing time. It's snowing in Iowa today, not much here but some places got 5"+. Pet the puppies for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you had some healing time for your spirit. With all your outside walking I hope you have good sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful weekend! I can see why walking and visiting took precedent over sewing. I am glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a good visit and rest.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!