Wednesday, September 12, 2012

More Exciting Newsy News!

Did you happen to notice the Blog Hops on the side of my blog over there?  Well, check them out!

The first will be the Leafs Me Happy Blog Hop.  If you are unfamiliar with Blog Hops read on.

A blog hop is a group of blogs gathered together who create a block around a theme and present it on a given day.  This one is huge.  Like over 100 blogs participating.  There will be tutorials, prizes, giveaways and wonderful new blocks and techniques for you to try.  It is all exciting.

I think the Dots Blog Hop is going on right now.  And they just completed the Bowls Blog Hop.  Quilting Buddy Charlene did that one and showcased her family tree bowls with the bowls stacked in family groups with names!  Too cute!

I will have a tutorial for my Leaf block that will air on October 8.  There will be 11 of us showing that day so you can literally "hop from one blog to the next" and take it all in.

I am excited because it will introduce you to a lot of new people who have exciting ideas to share with you.  I am also excited because I get to showcase my wonderful Leaf block to a ton of peoples!

Monday
     8
Kathy Gentry  – on That Other Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!