Monday, February 15, 2016

Cotton Robin Center Blocks Are Public!

Cotton Robin Center Blocks

Click to see the center blocks we will be working with this year.  They are exciting!

I have a second block like the one I sent in.  A couple of years ago, one of the other participants (Sophie) kept a block similar to the one she sent in and created a parallel hanging.  I might save mine for the Modern Robin. 

Although I am not really sure that will happen anymore.

Sorry I can't show them to you!  LOL

We had some pretty good sized hail this afternoon.  Frank drove into the driveway and under the carport about 5 minutes before it started!  What luck!

If you look just past the fountain, you will see some green wire bundles laying there to keep the dogs out of that area, hoping to grow some grass.  Everyone steps off the patio and pees......all day long every day!  This makes them go futher and disperse a bit!

Maybe with the deluge it will clear out whatever is causing my allergies to flair!  I can only hope.

I just saw some photos of tornado damage not too far from the house here on Sherwood Forest Blvd. 



I am trying to figure out how this will get me a dinner out....





2 comments:

  1. That fountain is gorgeous. I understand about the green wire...we have three puppies who pee in the same place. In fact, there's there's corroded metal on the bottom of a couple of porch posts. Corroded I tell you. Now that some powerful peepee! Are you surprised that it kills the grass? Is the plan to move the wire bundles around the yard as plots of grass die? That could work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some pretty good sized hail!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!