Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Free Quilt Show for You! Jan Krentz


  • This is from CT Publishing
  • Even though I hate Ricky TIms, I like this show.  If Alex could do the whole show I would buy the subscription and drink the koolaid.  But Ricky is just too much for me!

  • Click this link:https://www.thequiltshow.com/os/create_account_2.php/alias/jan_krentz/coupon_number/213222850533_number/214222850533
  • When you reach The Quilt Show website, you must register your name as a Guest. At the top of this page, it should say: Jan Krentz: Login/Register to See the New Show! Watch Show #1103 for FREE July 30, 2012 through August 12, 2012
  • Register for free as a guest by filling in the simple form. Click CONTINUE.
  • Different types of membership–what will a Basic Membership mean? Click here for more information:http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/join.php
  • To watch Jan’s show, see the tabs at the very top of your screen? Click the tab that says “CURRENT SHOW”. It should take you to the opening of my show.
  • Click the PLAY ARROW (a triangle inside a circle) to watch the show for free this week only.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, will check this out - I am with you on Ricky - I used to watch simply quilts religiously so love her. The quilt show had a weekend free during international quilting weekend and I did enjoy the shows then but not worth paying for. I'll watch anything quilt related for free though:-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!