Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Money - Part Deux

I know you are wondering how much money I had in the container on top of the washer/dryer.  I will keep you in suspense no further.

$16.21, two beads, a small button and a large button.

And I dropped a dime under my computer desk so I effectively have $16.11 to spend.  I can't find that dime anywhere, so I guess it will have to be found when I clean up or sweep in the quilt room.  Which may be next year!

That will get me:

About a third of a tank of gas
A yard and a bit of fabric at today's prices
A meal at McDonald's with Frank
Chicken fingers at Canes' for the two of us
A gallon of BHP free milk and another for yogurt

Or a 40th Anniversary Card for my honey!

glen


3 comments:

  1. How about milk and card? Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, more than I find! When we moved my dead washer out, I found a dollar bill and about 45 cents. Obviously it's not us female leaving money in our pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or.... it could buy you a pass to the Shop Hop and a chance at some prizes.

    Loved your story.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!