Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Drawers Organized

Accomplishment #2 - Getting the drawers in my closet organized.

Put a big fat check mark by that one!  DONE!  It is amazing.  And I attribute it all to the cardboard wraps!  I know my stalker reads my blog because I saw the individual purchase a set one day.  Can't fool me!  LOL

Here are before and afters:

Drawer 2 before 
Drawer 2 after




Drawer 1 before
Drawer 1 after




Here are two I forgot to take the befores of
Drawer 3 has space!


Drawer 4 - Dyeing stuff




Here is the whole set up,
 suspended drawers in the closet

2 comments:

  1. You are moving right along! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep at it, before you know it, your room will be the neatest quilting room around! Then you can take a working vacation to Az and help me neaten mine up!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!