Friday, June 28, 2013

What I Did on Thursday

You thought I forgot about Day 12, didn't you!  LOL.  I was waiting for Thursday to come around for it to happen.

Day 12 is Camouflage.

Ann and I had appointments at The Secret Garden, a lovely place set back in the wild area off Government Street.  Not the kind of area you would think of for this, but then the Red Shoes and Circe 1934 is off that area too, so maybe some would think of it.

I had this marvelous facial, that altered my "wisdom" lines and made them blend into the background!  If you have not ever had a facial with its neck and hand massage components, you are missing out on one of the joys of life.

And they can do so many things now with their smelly ointments and flavored steam vents to make you feel relaxed and wonderful for days!

Ask for Jan, she is the owner and a great friend of Carrie's.  You will love her, I know I do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!