Sunday, July 7, 2013

Rain Must Fall - Some Great Photos

LA State Capitol,
the House that Huey Built
View of Baton Rouge from Port Allen
Birds ate all weekend
I had keyboard problems this weekend and just returned from purchasing a new one.  I like the split keyboard and this one is a bit different from the one that just died.  So there is a definite learning curve.  I get the impression the keys are a tiny bit further apart.  A tiny bit that makes a huge difference!

See his heavy pollen thighs?
I got called to service to help with a situation on the 4th and Frank spent the night with 2 scared
dogs and 2 normal dogs.  At one point the two scared dogs bumped into each other and a free for all erupted.  No one was hurt, and they were fine once the fireworks stopped.  They are illegal here, but that does not stop the idiots.

Add caption

Then Sat, I cleaned and cooked dinner for a group of friends after we headed across the river to  Brian's
.  Then on Sunday we went with some other friends to Middendorf's for thin fried catfish and the best cole slaw ever.
It poured and poured and poured.  I got soaking wet because

Frank did not bring his rain jacket inside and used mine to run to the car.  I had to run sans jacket and got soaked.

Needless to say, I did not get any sewing or cleaning of the quilt room done at all.

This is a great view of the rain coming over the top of Lake Pontchartrain in Manchac.  This is
where I got so wet!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!