Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I love that phrase!  Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

It was just PattyA and I this year in the Quilt Your Quilt in June Challenge.  You all really need to get on the ball.

I finished 4 quilts and 2 table runners for a total of 14,832 square inches.

She finished 18,919 square inches!

Together we completed 33,751 square inches of quilts!  That is a whole lotta quilting!

I will gather a box of winner stuff and send it off to her!

Congratlations PattyA!  You are the Quilting Queen!






2 comments:

  1. I like that saying too - winner, winner, chicken dinner! So my 18,919 square inches included three large baby quilts, over half of the yellow and gray quilt, and the family xmas quilt. We both did great - long armer against a free motion machine quilter! Maybe everyone is too scared of us to join in! Don't be scared! I am just happy to be pushed to get some of those UFO's done! Patty "the winner"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did all my quilts on the domestic head. The quilt on the long arm has been there for about 6 months, tension issues really pissed me off about January!

      Delete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!