Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blogsy question

Blogpress was half price yesterday so l indulged.  And I also got blogsy too.  Full price at $4.99 even.

Now I can't figure out how to get the  code into my blog.  I need to sit down and actually concentrate on it to see what I need to do.  I had so many interruptions today I just didn't get a straight 30 minutes to work on it.

I am totally frustrated though.  I wanted to download or upload as the case may be, To my iPod but I could not connect to iTunes on the laptop.  I spent four hours frustrated working on the objective of getting the book from The Computer to the iPod.  And as it stands at this moment at nearly 8 o'clock I still do not have the book on the iPod.  I Even yelled at Frank and it still didn't work.

Usually if I yell at him enough, whatever I'm doing wiil work.

I don't even know what to ask about blogsy.  So I'll go back to my hidey hole and work some more and figure it out.




1 comment:

  1. I am no help. I don't even know what Blogpress or Blogsy are! Best of luck figuring out whatever you are trying to figure out.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!