Friday, November 22, 2013

Sophie's Tea Towel Challenge

See the leaves
peeking out behind it
I am stoked!!  Last year I actually did join in the Tea Towel Challenge.  I started late and worked on it during the June Retreat.  I
got about half done and put it aside.  There were too many cooks in the soup, if you get my drift.   But now that I have a "forward impetus" as Frank says, maybe it will get finished soon.

Nonetheless, I have ordered a fabulous tea towel for Sophie's Challenge this year.  And in case you want to join in and stretch a bit, here is a link to her Tea Towel Challenge Kick Off

Sophie Junction's Tea Towel Challenge

or

http://sophiejunction.blogspot.com/p/tea-towel-challenge-2014.html

 My tea towel is wending its way all the way from Australia as we speak.  It will blow you away with its unbelievable beauty.  I am sure it will surpass your expectations of what a fantabulous tea towel should look like.

 Although, I do really like Sophie's Little Red Riding hood Tea Towel........


2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! When I saw the bassets in the image on the linky, I thought for a slit second that maybe you'd found a tea towel with some dogs yours on it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I *heart* your Moulin Rouge project! It has such great energy (if that is possible for a quilt; I say it certainly is). Looking forward to your "fantabulous" tea towel 2014. By the way, I'm so glad your doggie recovered from the scarf scarfing episode. What a loveable rascal!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!