Friday, January 10, 2014

Thanks for all the well wishes

I appreciate all the well wishes and support from my followers!  Makes me feel like there is a lot of support for what we do at CAAWS.

I spent all day getting the board information set up and calendars and lists of people who can do this or that.  I guess Frank kept it in his head, I am not that smart.  I need lists.  And a plan.  So I spent all day yesterday working on one.

I did ask everyone to refill out their volunteer forms to give them a sense or renewal.  And wouldn't you know it, I got home, put them on top of my computer. Went to the bathroom, came out to look for them.  McGee had eaten them.  Tore them to smithereens.

Sigh......he is a CAAWS dog after all.

I asked the webmaster to put the new board positions on our website.  And I am sure it caused a big stir over me being President. Like any organization, not all sections of our organization work in loving harmony with everyone else.

So.......I got my toes done to celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe McGee felt their renewal wasn't renewed enoughed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe McGee was trying to put his stamp (paw) of approval on them?? I bet the volunteers will really enjoy that story!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!