Saturday, February 8, 2014

Moving on to the Next Big Thing

I have a  bit of time to work on my architecture piece for my small fiber group.  Not only is the group small but the pieces we present are small.  8 x 10 range.  You can get bigger if you have a specific size you want, but we decided to make it a doable piece in a month's time, the 8 x 10 range is good.

I still don't have a good idea of what I want to do.  Maybe a cityscape.  Maybe one of Matisse's rooms.

Bridges, I love bridges.  Maybe I can pull one of my bridge photos and do a fancy print thing and mirror Judy!  LOL.  I am sure she would love that!

that is the Mississippi River Bridge that was closed for 2 days because we had 15 minutes of frozen rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!