Thursday, March 19, 2015

EcoBundle 1 Reveal

 (I don't know what happened to my post.....I posted pics and all this morning!)  Oh well, lets try again.

After tumbling in the dryer for a while last night, they slept together in the dryer.  It was not planned to happen, but I forgot to get them out.

So this is what they look like in the morning......which by the way is better than I look in the morning.

I think I need to do this in two posts.  So look for both of them.

This is silk, remember.

Bundle 1 - with the orange slices.

 Look at the colors!
 And the lines from the wrapping!
 And the orange slices!
 And the re-bar rusting!




Hre is the whole piece.

3 comments:

  1. Way cool! Looks like some sort of ameba zombie rebirth :-) and I mean that in a good way - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, BTW - the quilt show has their online videos free this weekend starting tommorrow so make some time to watch some quilting videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!! "So this is what they look like in the morning......which by the way is better than I look in the morning."

    I almost spit my coffee at my computer screen!

    Interesting process! I'll be curious to see how you use them.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!