Tuesday, April 3, 2018

OMG for April 2018

The OMG for April has to be the Asterisk Quilt.  I didn’t get it done in in March and I really need it done for April or I will fall off the face of the earth and all life will end.

I am linking up to the OMG at Elm Street Quilts.  Go check out the other OMG people and then come back at the end of the month to see who made it.......and who didn't. 

AND ..... I have to win this month......Violet Craft has a pattern in the gift bag that I just ADORE.  Keep saying that, must win, must win, must win!

I have one more block to make, a black one.  The center will be plain white.  Borders will be white, of course, and will expand the look of a vast white background.

Well, not that vast.

Vast enough.


3 comments:

  1. Asterisk is very cute. Keep us posted on the progress. Where did you get the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck . . . and I do hope you WIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!