Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Now since the Talisman class I have been looking for things to collect.  This looks like a snail shell, but it is really just a rock.  But man, what a rock.  It is one my mother would have loved for sure.



Maybe it was her hand that placed it in my path after that class opened the channels through the mediation.   It was just sitting there on patio yesterday!

Now it is in my collection box.  I need to get a "BOX" .  You know, not just a box, right.


I have no idea why this computer now turns some sentences black.  the following sentence reads:  Remember a few days ago when I was working on a book project?  Making DiNozzo sleeping on a bed?  Well, I wasn't feeling it much.  So I decided to rethink my choice.

  Remember a few days ago I was working on that book project?  Making DiNozzo sleeping on a bed.  Well, I wasn't feeling it a much.  So I decided to rethink my choice.


Here is my stepped up version.  I changed my book to Lisa See's The Tea Girl From Hummingbird Lane.  She kills that tiger who is killing her husband.  He deserves to die, but still.

And it turns out that she has a head for business, when girls are not supposed to be worth anything.  She brings prosperity to her poverty village by selling the P'ua or exotic black tea.

Finally, a use for all those tea bags I saved...…




I wanted take some photos of Sawyer today in the yard.  His outfit was so cute.  But that kid LOVES water.  Frank turned on the sprinkler and you can just see the moment I lost him!













2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to know more about the class meditation!! I totally agree that you mind is more open now. You will find a BOX. Mine is a wooden cigar box with a sliding lid. My other BOX is my father's old metal lunch bucket, the kind with the humped top that the thermos fits into.

    Love that little Sawyer!!
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rock. Sawyer looks like he is enjoying himself.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!