Thursday, December 20, 2018

My New Quilting Toy

just got home from the funeral. I needed some time in my studio.

When I walked theough my door I realized I needed to vacuum.  But I have to lug out the vacuum which lives down the hall in the laundry room.  Way too much trouble. So I found this amazing device.

It is a vacuum that is activated by sweeping your detritus to the unit. The suction starts and your fabric shavings are sucked up to a hidden magical chamber.

Voila!!  Floor is clean and sparkling. And McGee has no opportunity to eat the tiny fabric pieces.

We all win.

I saw this magical contraption at my hairdresser’s place. She sweeps up hair at her station, right into this thing.

It is called an Eye Vac.  Ask Santa for it when you see him next.  I contacted Amazon and they got the message to him for me.

2 comments:

  1. My hairdresser has one in her shop too -- good for you for asking Santa for one to keep in your studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this in salons...one in florida and one in Michigan...never thought about getting one for the 'house'....too bad Santa doesn't 'stop' here anymore...HA But I do buy my own birthday gifts, which is in January! HA

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!