Saturday, January 26, 2019

Art Piece Decision


The SAQA Regional Meeting was great.  We planned a gallery show and some workshops for the group.  We are small, very small, compared to the larger metropolitan cities across the US but we are so lucky to have Suzi Stone as our Regional Rep.  She is a person who likes to make things happen.  And I can help her with that.

This group has the anility to take our art to the next level if we pay attention and do stuff.


So I know you are wondering what I decided to take with me to the SAQA Regional Meeting!

I took my 100 Meter Swim and ……….

Hang on...…..

The Nudes!  But you won't believe this...…..

Another lady brought HER nudes...…..


And can you believe I just spent half an hour trying to fix the color on the Nudes rather than get up from the warmth of the sofa and take new pics?


Sawyer left me with his whatever infection.  When I had him earlier this week he was running a fever and his ears were draining.  An he was coughing.  In anybody's face he was near.

After a while he would cough into his arm, but the learning curve was steep in that 20 month old boy.

So now I have a scratchy throat and stopped up nose.  But I am fighting it.

Tomorrow we shall see if IT wins or now.  I want to try the new MDLive our new insurance comes with.  I am sure that will be another story!

Stay warm everyone!

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny. Just think about the joy you would have gotten from cuddling back on the sofa after the picture! Hope you don't catch what Sawyer had.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!