Monday, May 20, 2019

Really, McGee?

Here is your laugh for the day....maybe the week.

I am at the River City Guild last night.  After the meeting drones on and on...I mean at the end of the meeting Elena calls for Show and Tell.  I am first in line.  I am the rogue because I do Fiber Art and Modern quilts, right.

So all 27,487 people are looking at me.  Right.

I am holding my Carbon Spot quilt and tell the story of how I didn’t win those blocks. With a flourish I unfurl the quilt in all its glory.

And my eye catches.....what, Carol?  What do I see?

Well, here’s a hint, I did a double take and said, rather loudly, S*@T.....I’m gonna kill that dog..........

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! I can't even imagine........and my favorite of all your quilts.....McGee, how could you???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a shock that had to be. Glory now something else you are going to have to fix. I can't imagine what everyone thought. With what you said they had to know you didn't know what your darling angel had done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!!! Did they get a good laugh at the 'modern art quilter'?? The quilt is really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!