Friday, May 17, 2019

South Carolina and a Job Offer

I am flying into Savannah, GA and heading to Hilton Head SC for a week!

Are there any quilt stores I need to check out while I am there?


Here is a funny one for you.  My father died in 1989.  However it seems he has been sending out resumes lately and using my email address without asking me.

I am pretty sure he is not interested in working, even part time.

I haven't had mail for him since, well, 1989!  I am sure he and his sister and brother are all sitting around some poker table right now, somewhere in the ether, with their whisky and ice and chuckling about this!


Dear Herbert Graci,



My name is Lorena Baker. Our company is recruiting a  punctual, communicative, responsible  person to join our  team as  online manager. We examined a  lot of resumes and would be pleased  to see you as our employee.



Please keep  in mind that this vacant post is for US  citizens or  persons with permit to work in  the US only.



We  offer this job on a part-time basis so far.  We will  allow you to become a full-time employee after probation. We are also  interested in you  staying with us for a full-time  employment  after probation.




2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Hilton Head. I know nothing except my niece is a co-owner of a rental property there.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!