Thursday, May 16, 2019

Zuni and that Grey Modern One

I promised a friend of mine that Zuni Quilt. He was moving out of one apartment with a roommate to a condo by himself.  I had given him a throw a few years ago nd obviously both he and the roommate loved it.  Now, they were fighting over it.

So I told him to magnanimously let the roommate have it, but don’t let him know I was making another one.  That way he looks like he is really making a sacrifice!

Zuni is  completed and the backing is put together.  I need to quilt it for him now.

And then I need to throw that grey improv quilt on the frame and quilt that up as well.  I am thinking of taking it to Seattle later in the year when we see Shannon and his kids.



Lots of travel plans this year and already planning for 2020 as well.  I might have to go visit Carol in Canada .  LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!