Friday, June 28, 2019

Doing a bit better

I can tell you this is really getting old.
First the shingles on my face.
Then in my eye and ear
Then my scalp.
Then all the excruciating pains
Then a huge bladder infection
Then the steroids increase the pressure in that eye
Now I am having blackouts in that eye when I bend over.
And it just won’t go away.

I can say that I look like a full blown Yorker, my white grey hair is grown out about an inch on either side of my part and contrasts sharply with my red red hair.

I think I will find a hairdresser who can take me this weekend and fix the Yorkers look.  At least that will make me feel better.

Meanwhile, we played in the pool.  Got stitches taken out, went to the ChickFilA playground and had a hail storm hit us at supper time.  It was a full day of no quilting whatsoever!



2 comments:

  1. I will tell you that if the "rash" hasn't completely healed coloring your hair will inflict excruciating pain and may trigger more blistering. You have symptoms I never had and I hope you feel better quickly. Try to stay calm and know that stress will only make it worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear. May the healing begin and the pain end quickly. My prayers are for your quick recover.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!