Friday, April 3, 2020

Porch Quilts and Pandemic Cures On The Horizon

We live in a country that amazes me.  So many different entities are able to attack the problem of this virus from unique angles.  You don’t see that coming out of the closed communist countries like China.  They are busy kicking American journalists out of country. No info gets out that way.   I hope the solution comes soon.

So on a happier note, my porch show is in Day 10 with one of the graphic quilts. It won a 2nd Place in design but that ribbon was lost in the flood somehow.

It started out as a precision quilt that I always had doubts was going to make it. I gave up at some point because I can’t sew a straight line to save my life!

I took the parts and pieces and made this one, a tribute to Jim Morrison of the Doors. The quilt is named “ Don’t You Love Her Madly?”

And today we did a test of Zoom for our Modern Guild Meeting on Monday. We got to touch base with about 20 members including Brigitte in Germany!  Of course it was 1 AM there!

Marchita has been moved to Rehab and is doing well.  Thank goodness, she is a  strong old lady!!!






3 comments:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!