Friday, November 20, 2020


 Finished with my eyes appointment. He opened the stitches holding my eyelids together and looked at the surface. He is very pleased because the membrane has integrated with the Eye beautifully. He took out the stitches running around the outside of my eye which are the knots I had been feeling in the corner of my eye. He is over the moon happy with my progress. I have another appointment next Wednesday and he said he may take the stitches out and open my eyes by then. I am about a week to two weeks ahead of the normal patient he sees. #quiltswissy #quiltsanddogs

6 comments:

  1. So happy for you! Speedy progress is fantastic. Hoping for stitches being removed Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!!! Must be a huge relief and very exciting to be weeks ahead !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...good for you!!!!! So happy this is working out for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing, magical surgery and fast recovery too! I hope you will be able to enjoy much better vision in the future. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful news! Keep up whatever you are doing because it seems to be working!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!