It has been so long since I have had a stash report, i forgot when it was due!
I didn't get much done this week, a combination of health issues and mom and people falling and Frank being out of town. You know.....LIFE!
The week before I was at the retreat and got so much done but nothing actually completed. I came home with all those tops ready to quilt and use up some fabric for the backings! Yes.
So here is my list of what I got done:
2. Turquoise Strips for Carrie - 2.25 yds
3. Soar - Airplanes - 5 yds
4. Baby Elephants - 3.75 yds
5. Taking Names - triangles - 4.5 yds
6. Moulin Rouge - 3 yds
7. Elephant Binding - .75 yd
8. Binding another quilt - .5 yd
So here is my report year to date!
|used this week||-25|
|added this week||0|