Sunday, August 4, 2013

It Is Better To Out Live Your Doctor Than The Other Way Around!

My friend Lisa Carmody has a Swissy litter that was filmed for the Animal Planet show Too Cute!

Check out some serious cuteness here:

Greater Swiss Mountain Dog Pups

I peruse the obituaries each day, much like my Aunt before me did, and her mother before her.  Sometimes I see people I know, sometimes I see friends.  We are of that age you know.   Today I saw the name of Frank's Endocrinologist.  

This will be interesting, it took 5 months to get the appointment with him.  He saw him once and he ordered a number of tests.  The next appointment is next week.  So........I wonder how they will handle this.  I sure hope we don't have to wait another 5 months for one of the other 4 docs.  Seems like with that wait time they would be adding more.  


But, all the same, it is far better to outlive your doctor!

Here are some shots from the Kaleidascope of Quilts Show:






Do you see the Ellies?      



  More Tomorrow!


1 comment:

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!