Thursday, January 31, 2019

Hanging a 6 Woman Fiber Art Show

Frank kept telling me I was getting worse, not better.  So he called and got me an appt at our doctor.   I drug my illness wracked body to the car.  I was coughing my fool head off, and struggling to breathe.  Frank looked normal.

When Doc Lee came in and examined me, he looked at Frank and asked if he was having symptoms as well.  Frank says, Why, Yes.

The doctor listened to his lungs, decided on shots and pills for us.  I was coughing and trying to breathe the whole time.  He left only to return a few mutes later, and once again listened to Frank's chest.

He even said, I am really concerned about you, Frank, and asked the PA to take his temperature once again.  No temp, once again.

He leaves....again.   And returns again......Yep, to listen to Frank's chest.



Hey, I am the one that is so sick here!  Frank will do anything to upstage me.  Right?

We both got shots, but I got a steroid shot and antibiotic pills, and Frank got antibiotic shot and steroid pills.  Go figure.

I guess this worked because we were much better this morning when we were at Denham Springs to hang what I have been calling the 8x8 Show because we each had an 8x8 panel space.

Afterwards we all went to eat at Randazzo's where I knocked over my extra large Dr. Pepper-no-ice  dousing Tracy's salad, her lap and all over Judy.













Here is Frank putting up my Big Oil.  You can catch a glimpse of my Crow Morning Barn, the Matisse Lady Michaela, 3613 (my house)  the Sun, and the Spring Forest Modern Robin tree.








Here is Bebe telling us the best place to put each piece.











Tracy and Judy putting up Barbara's artwork.
















Here is Tracy's mosaic artwork



Bebe's embroidery and mixed media


Judy's mixed media



Mine


Mary's fiber art pieces.  







3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the show! And hooray for feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pieces look wonderful! Glad you went to the doctor and are on your way to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better...and glad so is Frank! HA

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from friends! Thanks for leaving a message!